I am nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by Shweta Suresh, creator and writer of Mr Random Ramblings. Short stories, tiny tales along with her many blogging recognition add to her successful persona. Visit her blog to know more about her. You will be dazzled as well. I can’t thank you enough. ❤
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Answer to Shweta’s questions:
- What’s the last movie that you watched?
- Miracle in cell no. 7
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- Walk on the beach while getting wet in the rain.
- What are you doing to beat the lock-down blues?
- Workout, read, pray, cook and blog.
- How long can you go without using your phone?
- Only for the time I’m asleep while setting my phone on silent mode.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Trustworthy and supportive
- Do you have a favorite fictional character? What makes her/him your favorite?
- Genie, from Aladdin has a great sense of humor while he is always by Aladdin’s side and supports him in every possible way with all his powers and charm.
- Winter or Summer?
- What is love, in your point of view?
- Love, it can only be with a living thing, with objects, it is being merely materialistic. Love makes you want go out that extra mile and take that chance for the sake of keeping the spark burning. Love is accepting the complete package of and about the other person without any discretion.
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
- Dynasty / Nailed it / 4 more shots please / Band Bajaa Bride
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?
- I would want to go back to the time when I delivered my son and relive the moment as I really miss his initial 2 years and I feel I did not enjoy it as much I should have. Now he is growing up too quickly.
While being nominated for the award, I would like to nominate my blogging friends for the same;
Dear Nominees, kindly answer the questions below:
- What is the best thing you enjoy about blogging?
- Your favorite cuisine?
- What makes you feel being a man / woman is a blessing?
- What technology or advancement of science scares you the most?
- What technology or advancement of science amaze you the most?
- What technology or advancement of science, you find to be futile?
- What is your biggest fetish?
- What makes you cringe the most?
- Favorite lyrics ? (mention 2 lines from the lyrics & the song name)
- If given a chance, would you fall in love with your first love again without the consequences changing?