I have had this experience before as well, but every single time I get so excited as if its the first time I am seeing something of this kind. And this time, I want to share it with my readers.
My fish bowl, 8 active members taking up the space has just welcomed its new members born may be 2 days earlier. I happened to notice it just a few hours back. There are two tiny tots in the very minimalist bowl for my mollies.
Molly happen to be a very productive kind for an aquarium. Its favorite is the regular tap water with a pinch of salt added to spice up things in there.
Mollies are hard water fishes and are not so fragile like the other aquarium soft water fishes like the gold fish, angelfish etc.
The soft water fishes seem to be very sensitive and fragile and might immediately give up on life if there’s a slightest change in the water temperature, water level or the PH level of the water. Whereas, the hard water fish like Molly, are strong than the latter. They are fertile and do not ask for over time attention by regular checks and filtration.
So, if your working and yet you want to keep an aquarium, which is a great source of attracting positive energy to your room or apartment, you should go for fish breed like Molly and Guppies or any other hard water fish.
Why hard water fishes, when you have a very busy schedule….
1) They do not require an oxygen pump as the bowl is having no lid.
2) Need changing of water only once a week. Could easily be managed over the weekend.
3) Thorough cleaning of the bowl is needed fortnightly.
4) Highly fertile. Overwhelming to see new tots when back home from a stressful day.
5) Male and female can easily be identified. So, while purchasing its a sure shot you have got both.
6) Highly cost effective, low maintenance.
7) Needs feeding once a day, just a pinch full at the same time every day.
8) Friendly, once they know your around will gather around your finger from the other side of the glass.
9) No requirement of a dedicated filter to be installed.
10) Available in various colors and sizes. A must have for adding charm to your amazing decor.
Hope you enjoyed this random post.
If I missed out on any point, or even if you disagree with any of the tips.
Most importantly, can you all please suggest me two really cute names for them. I love to name my fishes..
Let me know down in the comments. Love to hear from you always.